Post 16

The Post 15 is published as the post of 27th May instead of 29th May. Apologies for inconvenience.
Post your answers in the comments section.

Question 1
Logo of which English professional football club?
Question 2
While launching of his brand, X said "In the last 24 years if I wasn't in whites on the field, I was in blues. Blue happens to be my favourite colour as well. So I thought, I might as well take that off the field and share that with people who have supported me for so many years and give them the opportunity to wear something which is of my taste, what I like."
Identify X and the brand.

Question 3
Tren Articulado Ligero Goicoechea Oriol is a Spanish manufacturer of intercity, standard and high speed passenger trains. Alejandro Goicoechea and José Luis Oriol are the founders of the company.
How do we popularly know this company?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 8

Post 12

Post 5